Following the event at the oval, we got a bite to eat at the Richmond Center mall. Then it was back in line to get on a train to get to BC Place for the medals ceremony.
The trip entaled:
- Walk to a bus near the oval
- Bus to the O-Zone (lines were to long to the O-Zone to get in and have any time left)
- Walk to the Richmond Center mall
- Grab a bite
- Walk over to the Richmond-Brighouse station
- Wait 30 min in line
- Take the Canada Line to Roundhouse
- Walk over to BC Place
- Ignoring the suggestion to walk around BC Place to get into the shorter security line (which if you include the time to walk around, would really take longer)
- Waiting for them to open the security line
- Going through security
- Getting into BC Place
- Finding our seats
The trip took 50 minutes from getting on the train, which is very reasonable.